IT Services For Manufacturing Firms
Manufacturing firms in today’s business world face a number of significant challenges; complicated supply chains, the rising costs of labor, and of course local and offshore competition. Optimizing your IT can help you mitigate these challenges and boost your productivity.
Any manufacturing firm will face a range of obstacles on its path to success. Many firms like yours have a combination of up to date software programs running side by side with core legacy programs. Your core program is essential but it’s harder to find effective support.
This is in addition to managing complex supply chains, dealing with rising costs and, of course, local and offshore competition. One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is your IT systems – so let La Scala IT worry about them for you.
Why Do You Need IT Services?
Faulty IT (that is, the result of trying to manage IT without the right resources or experience) will quickly lead to a range of consequences:
- Brand Damage: Customers think twice about working with a manufacturer who can’t meet deadlines for any reason, including IT system issues. IT system downtime can quickly affect your bottom line if the root causes are not addressed and remediated.
- Lower Productivity: When your IT system is lagging, you can only do so much damage control before your firm falls behind as well. Work piles up and morale nose-dives as you and your staff struggle to get the work done in spite of IT problems.
- Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities: A poorly maintained IT environment is a vulnerable one. Without precise management of your cybersecurity technologies, and maintenance of software upgrades and patches, you risk being a target for cybercriminals.
What Will La Scala IT Do For You?
With La Scala IT as your strategic IT partner, you never have to worry about a system crash or a lost file – we keep your technology operating, so that you can keep your firm operating.
- Free Up Cash Flow: Traditionally, IT expenses get categorized as capital expenses or CapEx. With managed services, you can move away from a CapEx model to operational expenses or OpEx model, as you are paying month by month and seeing the return right away. Your costs for these services are considered monthly operating expenses like the electric or water bill.
- Protect Your Firm: Your cybersecurity may not be up to snuff. Not because you don’t think it’s important, but because you have other things on your mind.
While technology evolves and data expands, the number of ways your IT network can be compromised increases. But to make sure your offsite server is secure, it must be continuously monitored and assessed. Your IT company can provide security services, advise you on the credentials of vendors, and conduct ongoing risk assessments to identify network vulnerabilities.
- Simplify The Cloud: You may know about the cloud, and you may want to use it for your work. But doing so without the right expertise can make the migration a tedious process, and the ongoing management can come with downtime and security risks. Many firms find it difficult to keep up with the latest advances in technology. Outsourcing your IT to a local IT company provides easy access to the latest technology so you can be more competitive in this technology-driven world.
- Plan Your IT Effectively: As your firm grows, your IT needs grow as well. If you’re “flying by the seat of your pants”, then do you really think that your IT will keep up with your firm? It all starts with a plan. Your firm, and the technical infrastructure it relies on have to be ready to grow when needed. This means software, hardware, and anything else you use to get work done.
La Scala IT provides services for all of your unique IT needs, allowing you to focus on your organizational goals – instead of faulty IT.