Outsourced IT Department Services
You’ve already got an internal IT team – so why should you bother outsourcing your IT department? There are a number of benefits to doing so, but do you know what they are?
Have you settled for internal IT support because it’s simple?
After all, with your internal IT team, you know what the situation is. You’re familiar with who they are, what they can do, and what you should expect of them. It’s easy to just let them be.
But have you considered what more capable, and more cost-effective IT support could do for your business, if you were to outsource? After all, it’s your duty to seek new ways to improve the way you operate – have you thought about outsourcing your IT?
How Does An Outsourced IT Department Save You Money?
Many businesses start out by handling various aspects of their operations in-house, including accounting, marketing, human resources, and information technology. However, once you’ve grown to a certain size, you’re likely to start entertaining the idea of outsourcing.
Why? It’s all about value.
When you’re managing your IT in-house, it’s often less expensive in the beginning. As time goes on, you start to notice the many costs and productivity drains that come along with managing aspects like your IT internally.
When you outsource your IT support, you don’t have to pay…
- Employee Expenses: An in-house network administrator can cost a lot to have on staff. To be effective, IT service and support requires up-to-date skills and expertise.
- Benefits, Sick Leave, Vacation Costs: There are additional expenses on top of the salary to consider. For example, holidays, and the coverage while your network administrator is away. When you consider all of this, just one network administrator can cost you even more than a standard salary.
- Ongoing Training and Certifications: With cybercrime and other threats to your business, you must ensure your IT staff is trained on the latest cybersecurity tactics. In addition, software, hardware, and cloud solutions are constantly evolving.
To provide the most cost-effective IT solutions, your IT personnel should attend vendor training and stay up on certifications that expire. These training and certification expenses can really mount up and may involve travel expenses as well.
Why Outsource Your IT Department With LaScala IT?
By partnering with LaScala IT, you gain a range of advantages:
- Routine maintenance and around-the-clock monitoring of your systems to prevent IT issues before they happen.
- Responsive IT support via phone, email, or online – get instant answers to all your IT questions without paying extra.
- Assistance with procuring software and hardware that fits your needs and your budget while saving you time.
- Advanced issues quickly resolved with remote or on-site support to get you back on track immediately.
With an outsourced IT department, you’ll have access to a team of IT experts with a breadth and depth of tech knowledge and experience — something most businesses could never afford with an in-house IT staff.