IT Staff Augmentation
Does your IT staff get overwhelmed when big projects come along? Or do they have trouble keeping up with the daily support requests? In either case, it sounds like they could use some help.
Whether your IT staff is struggling to keep up with daily support tickets, or can’t make real progress on major projects (or both), you need to recognize when they’re being stretch too thin.
What’s the solution? Many businesses are turning to Staff Augmentation Services.
What Are Staff Augmentation Services?
Staff Augmentation Services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
An internal person or team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skillsets. You might have the most talented person or people and they will still be limited in what they can do.
You can use Staff Augmentation Services on an as-needed basis. You’ll have the people and IT support you need when technology problems crop up that no one else can resolve or handle.
Is IT Staff Augmentation Right For Your Organization?
IT staff augmentation provides outfits with a flexible pathway to tapping niche experts and experienced managed services. These resources can remotely support your in-house IT team, fill gaps to provide 24-7 support or be brought in on a strictly need basis. These are scenarios that commonly prompt industry decision-makers to beef up their IT staff by securing additional third-party expertise and support.
Access To Niche Skills
Organizations often look outside of their existing teams to add unique skills and expertise. Consultants and independent contractors are a cost-efficient way to augment critical workforces.
IT staff augmentation allows businesses to gain support beyond the 9-to-5 work hours of many teams. Contracting with a third-party IT services provider to deliver monitoring and support while employees are off-duty is far more efficient than adding a second or third shift.
Saves Time and Money
In-house IT support staffs bring certain vital skills to the table. But no IT specialist has all of the niche knowledge and expertise to resolve every problem or emerging threat. Decision-makers are therefore tasked with either paying for ongoing and enhanced training or tapping another resource. IT staff augmentation delivers the as-needed services and expertise without disrupting ongoing IT maintenance and care processes.
What Are The Benefits Of Staff Augmentation Services?
- Your Staff Can Focus On What’s Important: If your staff is having difficulty keeping up with their workload, your supplemental IT team can augment their efforts.
Now, your employees can focus on higher-level duties while the additional IT professionals fill in the gaps. This not only provides the time they need to manage what’s on their plates but can prevent errors due to technicians being overworked.
- You Can Scale With Ease: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use Staff Augmentation Services on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Supplemental IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- You Can Budget Accurately: Staff Augmentation Services provide the help you need at budget-friendly prices. With proactive services that keep your IT assets running smoothly, you’ll know that you’re getting the most out of every technology dollar.
Additional IT support can handle things like scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring, help desk services, and account management, all for one predictable monthly fee.
Staff Augmentation Services From LaScala IT
No matter whether your IT team is overworked or in over their heads, the solution is simple – get the extra help you need from an IT company like LaScala IT.
Our team will:
- Augment your current IT team with the exact amount and type of support they need.
- Improve your team’s knowledge base and skills.
- Increase your cybersecurity and ensure you benefit from greater IT efficiency, flexibility and reliability.
Via Staff Augmentation Services, our team of experienced technology professionals will work with your existing IT staff to help pick up the slack.