Systems Engineer Career
LaScala IT Solutions, Inc., is a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) in the Southeast, MI, Northwest, OH & Indianapolis, IN areas that offer a full range of IT solutions, including strategy cybersecurity, solutions, support, and outsourcing. Our corporate office is in Temperance, MI. We are advisors to our clients with a focus on their overall technology infrastructure and day-to-day IT needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Systems Engineer to architect, build, and maintain computer systems for LaScala IT and our clients. You would be part of a growing team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. A qualified Senior Systems Engineer will have a well-rounded IT background in infrastructure solutions, leading teams, and tier 3 support.
We are searching for an experienced, detail-oriented Systems Engineer to deliver a wide range of technology services. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing IT solutions for new and existing clients, leading projects, and assist with the ongoing management of internal & external systems. Ability to identify new system requirements for clients that improves their situation and generates new opportunities for LaScala IT. As a customer-facing organization, we expect the right candidate to interact with clients professionally and courteously and represent LaScala IT in the best light.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Well-rounded Microsoft server/network technology experience
- Current MCSE or 5+ years’ experience
- Must have experience supporting client/server network application
- Proficiency in implementing and/or supporting the following technologies
- Windows 2008 – 2019 Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP o Virtualization – VMware ESX, Hyper-V
- Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 7 – 10)
- Microsoft Office 2010-2019, Visio, Project
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft SQL, SharePoint, Lync, Office365
- Firewalls and switches; Cisco, Dell, Fortinet, Juniper, SonicWALL o Storage Solutions – EMC, EqualLogic
- Disaster Recovery Solutions – Rapid Recovery, Backup Exec
- Software – SolarWinds
- Professional presence with excellent phone and face-to-face communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of users, including the Executive level
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation.
- Work required outside of normal business hours as needed
- May occasionally lift objects to 50lbs – 75lbs